The Days of the Week - FLI Choir Edition

                                         Days of the week, months and seasons in Spanish - Blablalang

Hey FLI Choir,

I appreciate all of your thoughtfulness and vulnerability in our conversation today. 

In the last few minutes of class, we barely touched on a short song project we are going to do. 

Steps:

1.  Learn the melody of the song.  I made this to help:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dioyGvltaxtVSdol5QDmg72qlDsP75sx/view?usp=sharing

2.  Create words for the 7 days of the week that go along with your life during this time.  So far I think we had something like:

Domingo is a day that I can rest (or some variant of this) - Leela
Lunes I have my first zoom call (or some variant of this) - Leif

....

Feel free to comment below if you have any suggestions!

3.  I (or Leif??) will create a piano track accompaniment for us to sing along with

4.  We will share the track around, ideally have several voices on the chorus, and little solos on the verses.

Let's let our creativity flow!

-Mrs Riffel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLI Choir Online

Days of the Week Project Update and Resume

FLI Choir Session April 14, 2020